Innovation Studio Demo Day
Project Website: http://www.collcoll.org *
The Collegiate Collaborations Team
- Anne Marchant is Director for the Center for Teaching and Learning at Shenandoah University. Her past appointments include Smithsonian Research Associate, Associate Director for the Mason Center for Conservation Studies, and Professor of Applied Information Technology at George Mason University. She holds an M.A. and Ph.D. in Near Eastern Studies from the University of California at Berkeley, and a B.A. in classics from the University of New Hampshire.
- Veronica Pejril is an Instructional Technologist and Instructor of Music at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana. Prior to this appointment, Veronica taught music and humanities for the City Colleges of Chicago. She holds an M.F.A. in Music from Princeton University, and a B.Mus. in Composition from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Karen Warren is Director of User and Technical Services at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut. Karen is responsible for all IT infrastructure support teams as well as Desktop Support and Student Help Desk. Prior to coming to Wesleyan, Karen was Director of Information Technology at the American School for the Deaf in West Hartford, Connecticut. While there, Karen worked with professionals nationally on implementation of two-way video to enhance instruction of Deaf learners including regular work with Gallaudet University and serving as a panelist for a symposium at the Federal Communications Commission.
- Jay McDaniel is Willis Holmes Distinguished Professor of Religion at Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas. He teaches part-time in China, where there are more than twenty centers for his area of specialty, process philosophy. His role in the Collegiate Collaborations community is to advise on the needs of faculty who are interested in cross-institutional, globally-networked learning.
* Project URL is subject to change.