Innovation Studio Demo Day
RAIL: Recipes for Advancing Information Literacy
Project Website: http://3dtest.breitenbucher.net/ *
The RAIL Team
- Kirk M. Anne is the Manager of Systems and Networking at SUNY Geneseo. He has over twenty-five years of experience in academic computing support in a variety of disciplines. Kirk is in the process of finishing his dissertation for a Doctor of Professional Studies in Computing from Pace University.
- Jon Breitenbucher is an Instructional Technology Specialist and former Visiting and Adjunct Professor of Mathematics at The College of Wooster. Jon’s training is in Mathematics, in which he holds a B.A., M.S., and Ph.D. and in which he actively taught for 19 years. For the past six years Jon has supported instructional technologies and faculty development.
- Jen Jarson is the Head of Public Outreach and Information Literacy Services in Trexler Library at Muhlenberg College. Jen holds a Master of Library and Information Science and has a background in Psychology and Education as an undergraduate. She works regularly with both faculty and students in areas of information literacy and academic computing.
- Cristián Opazo is the Senior Academic Computing Consultant and Adjunct Faculty at Vassar College. He designs, develops, and manages curricular projects involving technologies for teaching and learning, working alongside fellow faculty, students, and college administrators. Cristian holds B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Physics and worked at Fermi National Lab during graduate school.
* Project URL is subject to change.