NITLE Symposium: Inventing the Future
The National Institute for Technology in Liberal Education thanks the members of the 2012 NITLE Symposium program committee. The committee has generously provided constructive feedback in developing the call for proposals and continues to help shape this important event.
- Ian F. MacInnes, Ph.D., Chair and Professor of English, Albion College
- David Wedaman, Ph.D., Director for Research and Instruction Services, Brandeis University
- Katherine Rowe, Ph.D., Chair and Professor of English, Bryn Mawr College
- William (Bill) Junkin III, Ph.D., Director of Instructional Technology, Eckerd College
- Bryan Bibb, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Religion (Hebrew Bible), Furman University
- Joe Murphy, M.S.L.S, Director of the Center for Innovative Pedagogy, Kenyon College
- Mark Dahl, M.L.I.S., Interim Director, Aubrey R. Watzek Library, Lewis and Clark College
- Bob Kieft, Ph.D., College Librarian, Occidental College
- Alex Chaucer, GIS Instructional Technologist, Skidmore College
- Steven Greenlaw, Ph.D., Acting Director, University Teaching Center, and Professor of Economics, University of Mary Washington
NITLE’s staff liaisons to the program committee: Rebecca Frost Davis, Ph.D., Program Officer for the Humanities, and Lisa Spiro, Ph.D., Director, NITLE Labs.